1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
After Losing A Tooth, Norman The Hedgehog Became An Internet Celebrity
Norman and his owner, Instagram user Brett Jessie, can’t help but pose for cute photos with each other. The hedgehog is a goofball – as Jessie like to remind his fans, “doesn’t understand the concept of personal space” and often likes to nestle in Jessie’s beard. His owner was worried when Norman recently lost a tooth, but he says that Norman has gotten used to it and is doing fine.
Via Bored Panda
the vessels of michael and lucifer, everyone
tbh this is probably how michael and lucifer fought whenever they argued about something, usually about who God loves more
so this is basically a preview of how the apocalypse would have gone down
That’s siblings right there.